quarta-feira, 27 de julho de 2011

ORDINAL NUMBERS

Well well well, today let's see the ORDINAL NUMBERS. my Students can learn this subject very easy. First of all I ask them if they already know some ordinal numbers, some of them start saying FIRST, SECOND...and so on.. Then I start writing on board the names like this. after that I show them the numbers figures like 1st being first, 2nd being second, and the reason for.
I also emphasize the importance of studying this subject, because the dates in English are seen and written with ordinal numbers and not with cardinal like in Portuguese.
I create a worksheet and all of you can download it bellow:


After Explain the rules and the different ways we can see the dates ordinal numbers, It's time to draw and show how good drawers they are. the youngest students love it, the activity also is bellow:


http://www.4shared.com/document/FS5vE5mn/alfabeto-e-numeros-ordinais.html

And Finally the last activity is the video where they have to fill the blanks listening the song and after that sing it together for practicing their speaking. Lyrics and video bellow:

http://www.4shared.com/document/J84sViCb/The_twelve_days_of_Christmas.html

I hope you really enjoy it, this class!!!!!!

Bem, bem, hoje vamos ver os números ordinais. meus alunos conseguem aprender este assunto muito fácil. Primeiro de tudo eu os pergunto se eles já conhecem alguns números ordinais, alguns delesValendo muito resaltar a importancia de estudar este assunto, porque as datas em inglês são vistas e escritas com os números ordinais e nao cardiais como no português. começam a dizer PRIMEIRO, SEGUNDO ... e assim por diante .. Então eu começo a escrever no quadro os nomes dessa forma. depois que eu de mostra-lhes as figuras dos números como: 1º, 2º sendo o primeiro, segundo, e daí explico a motivo de ser assim...

Eu criei uns aquivos e todos vocês podem fazer o download abaixo:

Depois de explicar as regras e as diferentes formas que podemos ver os números de datas ordinal, É hora de desenhar e mostrar o quão bom desenhistas eles são. os alunos mais jovens adoram, a atividade também está abaixo disponível para download:

E Finalmente a última atividade é o vídeo onde eles têm de preencher os espaços em branco que escuta a canção e depois cantá-la juntos para a prática de sua fala. Letra e vídeo

Eu espero que você realmente apreciá-la, esta classe !!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário